Do you have a question about this Indian Hills Program? Browse through the Program's Frequently Asked Questions and you might just find the answer you're looking for!
It is an area of education that teaches the youngest children, usually from birth to age 8. These individuals have a variety of occupations such as child care worker, preschool teacher, or home providers as well as home visitors.
Each early childhood course is available in the classroom and in an online format. However, students do need to make themselves available to complete the two Field Experience courses and Classroom Teaching in select child care center/preschool classrooms. Students are encouraged to meet with the EC Program Director to create a schedule that meets their needs.
- Supportive teacher/student relationships
- Variety of learning opportunities such as lectures, small group activities, discussions, hands-on workshops, and projects
- Degree earned in as little as 21 months
- 72% job placement after graduation
- Local opportunities to earn a baccalaureate degree
- NAEYC accredited program with highly qualified teachers
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for? No worries! Just ask
Barbara Lisk, Program Director, Early Childhood Education
(641) 683-5317 or (800) 726-2585, ext. 5317